Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ephraim Turns 3

Tomorrow is Ephraim's third birthday. I can not believe three years ago he was just coming into this world. It has been so much fun being his mom and getting to know him. He is such a sweet, loving, funny, clever little boy. I can not imagine my life without him. For his birthday we had a halloween theme, since that is his birthday. I decided to make his cake. Here is the cake 15 hours of work later. I thought I should use those cake decorating classes that I spent so much time in. Enjoy the pictures.

8 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

wow, that is amazing! And to think all that hard work to get eaten! Great job!

Beckie said...

wow, so cool. Great job!! That cake puts all my cakes to shame..lol

I didn't know that you took cake decorating classes. I've been wanting to do that too.

Happy Birthday!!!

Laura said...

WOW! What a cake! When did you find time to get that done? Happy Birthday!

Wyndi said...

You should be on Ace of Cakes.
Seriously. :)

Audra said...

I worked on it in the evenings after work and cheer. I took cake classes through Michaels and they were pretty cheap and so much fun, I definitly recommend it to everyone:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ephraim!! I can't believe he is 3 already! Love the cake you did an awesome job.

Cathy Storms said...

I can't believe he is 3 already. He is such a wonderful little boy. My heart sings when he says "I love you grandma".

Now, I want a cool cake for my birthday....

Lewko Family Blog said...

Audra, the cake is amazing! Can I hire you?