Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Delilah


It is amazing that it has been five years already since we were blessed with this sweet little girl. I do not even know where the time goes. Delilah has been such a wonderful addition to our lives. She keeps us on our toes. She decides how fast, or more like how slow, things will be down. She was definitely sent to us to teach u how to slow down and enjoy the smallest things in life, like lady bugs, rollie pollies, rocks, and flowers. She is our artistic child who at five years old still colors on the walls and the furniture. Delilah lives in her own world all the time and it is wonderful to be invited in. Happy 5th Birthday Delilah, we love you even more everyday:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Birthday Delilah! I can't believe I haven't gotten to meet you yet! Just remember you love your Aunt Kim the best! hehe
Sweet girl I adore you and fall in love with you more with every story and picture your mommy posts. You are a special little girl and I hope you have a fantastic birthday. Wish I could be there to help you celebrate. Make sure mommy gives you a huge hug from me.
Love you,
Auntie Kim

Cathy Storms said...

Happy Birthday to my sweet Deliah. And yes, she was sent here to show us how to slow down and enjoy all the little things god has to offer us.
I love you so much. You are mine and Pappa's little princess.
I hope your day is as special as you are....