Sunday, May 25, 2008

AHHHH

It has been one of those weekends. You all know the ones I am talking about. There are a million things that need to be done but the kids have all decided that they are going to be royal brats. Rebekah has decided that she is big enough now that she no longer has to listen to any adult and frequently tells us "no". That ended with her being in her room all day yesterday. Now as I type this Delilah is in time out for coloring on all the doors while I was at lunch. I guess daddy didn't notice. Her and Ephraim decided to destroy Rebekah's room while she was asleep. Don't they know it is a long weekend and mommy and daddy just want to relax. I have come to realize that being at school and work all day really help us to enjoy each other more. Oh well, another day, another headache, and I am sure by the end of the day another heart full of love for each of my royal bratty children. These are the days that we will miss when they are older, RIGHT????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for giggling, but we've all been there and it's much funnier when it's happening to someone else..hehe
You'll remember these days fondly as they become teenagers and wonder why you ever thought they were bratty. No matter how onery my kids are at this age I always remember I still have to deal with the teen years and this is a piece of cake..LOL

Audra said...

I read an article that the harder kids are at this age the easier they will be as teenagers because they have already found where they fit in:) I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Cathy Storms said...

Yes these are the days that you will really miss when they get older. Their not bratty~just free spritied and very free willed.
This to will pass...

Jason&Linze said...

I love it! So true, how much we miss them while we're away at work, yet a whole day with them and it makes us crazy! lol