The other day Rebekah, Delilah, and I were at the Ymca waiting for their classes to start. There was a couple there also waiting with their son for his class to start. Rebekah was just looking at them. This was a very white couple and they had a very black son. He was just about the cutest little thing. After they walked away Rebekah asked me panicked, "Mommy, how will I know if I am going to have a white baby or a brown baby?" I about fell over laughing. I told her that white people have white babies and black people have black babies. She then blurts out for all to here "OH! I get it he is adopted!" Poor kid was really worried that she would not know what color her baby was until it was born. The things in this world that kids don't understand are so funny sometimes.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thats hilarious!!! Thats like when Kohl asks me when my pee-pee going to grow???LOL
Post a Comment