Friday, July 11, 2008

Random

I apologize because I have been a bad blogger lately, I will try to be better. This is just a totally random post because I am bored. I have had an incredibly bad few weeks that has come to a head in the last few days so today when I came home from work I decided to melt into the internet, such a wonderful, mindless escape. My husband had put on one of those tv music channels, usually he plays his music which I hate but today he put on the 90's. It is so amazing the power of music. All of a sudden I am surrounded by sounds of my teenage years, which really was an amazing time, and in no time I was feeling all the same emotions I used to feel when listening to those songs way back when. How weird it still is to me to say way back when. I will admit an Ace of Base song came on, I am not ashamed to admit that I liked them now, and I just wanted to get up and sing and dance around the room. I did finally give in when I'm just a girl by No Doubt came on. I am in such a better place now then when I was when I came home. I just LOVE music and the affect it has on our soul. No wonder it talks about the Joyous Noise in the Bible so much. Hope you all have a wonderful music filled weekend.

1 comments:

Jason&Linze said...

I so feel ya on the music thing. It is such a powerful emotion puller. I love it!