I feel like such a bad blogger lately. I have been so busy I think I may have met myself going. Rebekah is going to cheer five days a week, which I have to take her. I have also taken up the art of cake decorating so I go to class once a week. I love it though and I feel like I am getting pretty good. I will try to post pictures soon. I can not even believe that summer is going to be over in another month. Seriously where does the time go. I can't even believe I am going to have 2 kids in school now. CrAzY!! Okay that is all for my quick update I will try to be a better blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This blogging and coming up with interesting stuff is not easy! I may be a one hit wonder. LOL
Enjoy every second with your little ones...each summer goes by a little faster until you wonder where they all went.
It is so crazy how fast summer is going by. When do you want to take the kids school shopping? When does school start anyway? Oh yeah, did anyone tell you that you get to make the cake for the "Fro Patro" picnic next year? lol.....We do have ovens in our room ya know....
Does that mean it has to look like Chris??
Post a Comment