Chet wanted to start a Friday Night Family Movie Night. I was so stoked that he intitiated it. He picked out a movie and went out and got it. We watched Wall-E and it was such a big hit. We had a simple family dinner that they got to eat in the living room. I also borrowed an idea from Becky's blog, thank you so much for the idea, and I hid candy in their popcorn. They thought that was just the coolest thing ever. Chet was so excited about family movie night that he wanted to have it early, tonight, and I had to tell him no. He already has the movie picked out for Friday but it is a surprise...shhh!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
First Friday Family Movie Night
Posted by Audra at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute picture :)
This is such a great idea. They look like they are really enjoying it.
so cute! isn't family movie night the best!! and the kids will never stop being excited about the hidden treats in their popcorn. mine still yell " i got one!" when they find one..lol i used an idea from Laura and started using redbox for our movies on movie night. They are only a dollar per night, so if you get it back on time, you are only paying a dollar per week on a movie.
That is a great idea. We love Redbox.
Post a Comment