Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great Camping Weekend

This past weekend we were invited to Agua Caliente State Park with my parents. Mema and Pepa were so great to do everything we just showed up with our van, the dog, and the little man (the girls went out with them earlier). Chet and I slept in the van on an air mattress, it was actually quite comfortable. We just had so much fun hiking, playing at the park, climbing, and of course eating. Here are some pictures for you to see all the fun. By the way we had so much fun don't be surprised to see more camping adventures this summer:) Thank you so much Mema and Pepa for such a great memorable weekend.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE camping (as long as a bathroom is nearby and I don't have to pee in the woods) I have so many fond memories of camping growing up! Maybe someday we can meet somewhere in the middle and both of our families camp together (once we have kids of course)

Audra said...

Sounds like a plan to me.

Lewko Family Blog said...

So it was fun! Yay!

weplusthree said...

Cute pics. I love camping with my grandparents, they do all the prep work and we show up for the fun!!! Looks like you guys had a great time, cute pics!

weplusthree said...

I like Lissa's comment, are the Garcias invited? Who is going to do the prep work for us :)