Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Round 2

Christmas Eve night we always go to the Ferrara's house. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. It is always a lot of fun. We go whether or not Alf and Erikka are in town. Luckily ALF did come home for Christmas this year. We were able to spend a lot of time with them and their new baby Ayden. Ayden is 8 months old now and is just about the happiest baby on Earth. The Ferraras always have a seafood feast for Christmas Eve. We had deep fried shrimp, scallons, mushroom soup, homemade sausage, and a big salad. I think we all gained about 5 pounds during that dinner. And no dinner is complete at the Ferraras unless the story of the first time I meet them is told. Christmas Eve 12 years ago when I was dating ALF. Who would have thought that 12 years later we would still be spending Christmas Eve together.

0 comments: