Friday, December 19, 2008

Rebekah can be such a crack up

We are getting ready to go the the Grand Canyon next weekend and we have absolutely nothing for anybody to wear for the 15 degree weather they are having right now. So yesterday Rebekah and I were driving to cheer practice and discussing what all we need to buy for the trip. Rebekah named off the usual "I need new mittens, some snow boots, and a jacket but we should wait until after CHristmas to get my mittens because I usually get some in my stocking." I told her those were great ideas but we should probably get some water proof pants and some long underwear. Her reply "Mom I don't need any long underwear, I have this pair of Hello Kitty underwear in the back of my drawer that are just huge and I think those will be enough to keep me warm." I about died laughing. She also motioned that she could pull them up to her chest and they would keep her stomach warm. Thought I would share:)

3 comments:

Lewko Family Blog said...

That is hilarious! I hope you guys have a great time at the Grand Canyon. Will there be snow?

Audra said...

There is snow there now and the forecast online showed three more days of snow before we get there. So I hope so.

Cathy Storms said...

She is tooooo cute!!