So this diet thing is still very slow going. I was hoping to see bigger and better results faster but I guess I am going to have to work real hard for it. This last week I was able to loose about 3.5 pounds. I am able to push myself harder and farther at the gym everyday, though I still feel lost in there. I will keep at it to reach my goal but it is so frustrating when things don't work out the way you want. I did learn a very valuable lesson this week. If I go to the gym when I am angry then I will push myself to far and I will really pay for it the next day. I did leave the gym feeling much better though. That is all for now.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hang in there!! Losing weight and dieting is never easy especially when you want to see the results so quickly...hang in there I know you can do it!!!!
Post a Comment