Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update: The Dreaded Week 2

So as you know I have been doing the Special K diet for about two weeks now and what they say in the biggest loser about week two stands true in my case. Last week went great from Monday to Saturday I had lost 6 pounds. I know amazing right. I was so excited. I joined a gym on Saturday and started working out on Monday doing only cardio, because I don't really know what else to do. I jumped on the scale on Tuesday to find that I gained 3.7 pounds back. I was crushed. My clothes are all fitting so much better all ready so I am chalking that up to I am bloated, ladies you get it, guys sorry TMI. SO I jumped back on the scale and I had lost another pound but nothing today. I am hoping to see a big drop next week because I have spent everyday this week killing myself working out. I am determined. I will check in again next week.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Muscles weighs more than fat - so if you are working out, in the beginning you will always gain!! Hang in there. . . the scale doesnt always tell the truth!!

Lewko Family Blog said...

Keep it up Audra! Inches and muscle mean more than weight!

Cathy Storms said...

Keep it up!! I'm so proud of you...

Audra said...

Well I am happy to report that my pants are now to big:)

Cathy Storms said...

I'm so proud of you...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work!!! I can't wait to see the results! One hot mama coming up! :0)