Thursday, January 8, 2009

Special K

So I have decided to try the special K diet. It is pretty easy though I am getting very tired of cereal. I started it on Monday at the same time I gave up sugar and soda. I did my big weigh in this morning and I have already lost 4 pounds. I am super excited. Chet and I are joining the gym next week so then I should see even more results. I don't really have a goal, I just want to be healthier. I will keep you all up to date on my progress.

3 comments:

Cathy Storms said...

I'm so proud of you. Way to go....

Unknown said...

Hey Audra! Good goin'! My advice,one day at a time! If that doesn't work, one hour at a time, and so on!
I have to report that after Thanksgiving, Christmas at the Catlett's with Dad-Chet's funnel cakes and the self imposed potato casserole thingy ( I am convinced that Sea World uses that casserole to fatten up sick baby seals)then on to the Big Hole with the Clan ( which consisted of glimpses of the Grand Canyon while standing in line at one buffet or another)Peepa has officially bulked up for the winter! Janien and I are joining you in act and spirit!
Does the Pancake Store serve special K? We hope to find out soon.
Love you guys mucho,

Daddy-o

Audra said...

I love you dad. Thanks both of you for your support. Mom too, she posted up above. I am off to a good start and will post an update tomorrow.