1.) Said while Miss Delilah was tooting up a storm, "Oops! There goes my engine again."
2.) While crying for no reason I told Delilah she needs to toughen up and just suck it up. Her response "I just don't know how to suck it up mom" All said in between sobs.
3.) Delilah fell down at the movies two weeks ago because she was running to fast. I told her she needed to slow down to be safe. Her response, " I tried telling my legs to slow down but they just didn't listen then I fell down."
4.) Delilah came running in one day crying. When we asked her what was wrong she informed us in her crying voice "MY PET SNAIL RAN AWAY!" More on that later I have pictures.
5.) After getting hurt at child watch I tried to get her to laugh so she would stop crying (Yeah Delilah cries a lot) she told me, "Mom! Don't make me laugh because then I have to open my eye big."
This kid keeps us laughing all the time (even though she is usually crying, does that mean we laugh at her since she isn't laughing, naahh I don't think so) because we just never know what is going to come out of her mouth. Since I haven't updated my blog in a while ( my project for the weekend) I thought I would share some of the funnier (at least we think so) things that our poor neglected middle child says. We sure do love this little girl.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Quotes from Delilah
Posted by Audra at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how I love my Delilah!! I was at work when I read these and that first one made me laugh so hard I was scared of getting weird looks from patients in the waiting room or my boss hearing :0)
I still can't get over how cute she was with the fireworks!
Post a Comment