Friday, June 29, 2012

The Beach Days


This is the exact jellyfish.



     We went to the beach yesterday and today. Yesterday, we went to the beach. When we went on Thursday, all we did was jump waves, sit, and burn to a crisp. I buried Delilah. She kept saying that she had to go to the bathroom. At one point, she said that she was sitting in her own bathroom. That was very disgusting.
   
     When we went to the beach today, the waves we HUGE! I had to swim up waves because I couldn't jump high enough. I got 2+ wipe outs. I went boogie boarding. The only time that I actually went to shore on the boogie board was when the last wave came. At the end of that wave, it started going up and down and spinning me around on the boogie board. Then, Delilah got stung by a jellyfish. There were a lot of jellyfish on shore today. 1/3 of the beach got stung by a jellyfish. It was... Strange. I wonder why they were all close to shore to get swooped in by the waves and... Die.

0 comments: