My sister and I got our T.V. taken away because we were fighting so much. My sister also got hers taken away because she wasn't doing her chores. Bummer. So, during the day, since I wasn't allowed to watch T.V., I sorted through all of my beads and organized them. I'm still not done. It's probably going to take weeks! I have a lot of beads because I've been collecting beads for like... Two-three years now. I've also been trying to pull out my last tooth.
I made dinner tonight. We had chicken tenders, crescent rolls, and our vegetable, tater tots. It was a tasty dinner. My brother, Ephraim, took one of my crescent rolls. I think I might want to be a chef when I grow up. Maybe.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
A Start of the Week, Sunday
Posted by Audra at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment