Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Day To Read, Thursday

The whales outside the Birch Aquarium.  
     So, today I read The Hunger Games. I read that the main characters names are Katniss and Gale. They always go into the woods to hunt food. Their city, every year, has this thing called the Hunger Games. The way the Hunger Games work is they put names in for a drawing. The whole city has to meet in the town square for the drawing. It is bad if your name gets picked out of the drawing. They started the drawing. Katniss was happy that her name wasn't called, but she was devastated. Her sister's name got picked.

     I went to the Birch Aquarium today. At the aquarium, I saw sea horses, sharks, orange fish that protects it's territory very well, clown fish, and a lot more species of fish. We went to the tide pools and I got to touch a starfish and an anenami. We went with some of ours friends. Nicky, Nina, Rosely, and Julie. It was really cool because there was a see-saw. I've never been on a see-saw. I went on one today though.We all had a good time.

     Today's chores were actually normal! I did the dishes, cleaned my desk off, and clean my bookshelf.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agen Sabung Ayam Dan Bola LIVE Judi Online Terpercaya Dan Terbaik Di Indonesia | WA : +6281377055002 | BBM : D1A1E6DF | www.agensabungayam.com