I thought it was about time that I took the time to keep people updated on what is going on in my life. I am almost done with school. I am in the final stretch of my student teaching and it feels great to know that I will be done and I won't be able to get a job. Thanks you Governator. Student teaching has not been as bad as I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong, it has been a lot of work, but I have managed to spend time with family and friends, cook dinner, and obviously blog. I will be glad to have this chapter of my life closed for good. I am not sure what the future will hold for me but I look forward to finding out what will happen.
My children are growing by leaps and bounds. It is hard to believe that I do not have anymore babies. At times I am sad with this thought then we do something that we could not do with a baby and I am grateful that the baby stage is behind us. It is fun to see how they are learning to deal with each other. I think this will be a great skill when they enter the work force and have to deal with difficult colleagues.
Chet has been wonderful these past few months. He has really picked up the slack that I have left behind and I don't think there is anyone more ready for me to graduate then him. I must be the luckiest women on Earth to have such an amazing husband. They say behind every great man is a great women but in our case it is behind every great women is a great man. I don't mean to say that I wear the pants in our house, just it is my turn to do something amazing and then it will be me who is supporting him. I am so lucky to have a partner in life.
Well I think that is enough for now.
2 comments:
Welcome to blogspot! Congrats on nearing the end of your journey... and to the great journies that lay ahead!
I love the idea of your blog. As you know I read blogs all the time. You should join Chris's blog and let everyone know you have one also.
The name of his blog is "From my mind to your eyes".
Post a Comment