Since it is that time of year again, Chet and I have been cleaning out. The kids have grown so it is time to get ride of last seasons clothes and clean the house. This leaves us being in the house for hours on end with each other. I have had time to really spend with them, which is something that has been lacking with me being so busy with school. Rebekah has really grown up. She really is a cool kid to hang out with. Chet and her have been spending many hours playing wii with each other. They taunt each other, laugh with each other, and generally enjoying being with each other. As a mom it is really neat to see my daughter hanging out and getting along with her dad. Not that this is new, it is just amazing how big she is getting. Delilah is a funny cat. She is growing up so much as well. She thinks she is to smart to go to kindergarten and the school is just going to have to let her go to first grade. She is a slob and a drama queen and I think she is going to be the end of me. Ephraim is getting so smart. I never knew that he knows all the sounds that the animals make. If you ask him what a horse says he pulls his little arms up and say "HeeeHeee" I almost peed my pants when he said that. It was so funny and so cute. I just love my family more and more everyday. But seriously where does the time go????
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear ya girl! Seems like yesterday I was changing your diapers and teaching you animal sounds..hehe
Delilah will not be the end of you, she'll just keep you on your toes..LOL
I think they should let Deliah go straight into first grade also....
Post a Comment