The other day Delilah found a penny on the floor of our van. She picked it up and very proudly said "Mommy do you know who is on the penny because I do." I asked her to please tell me who is on the penny. She said "Mom it is BBaarrak OO'Bama" (I tried to write it out how she says it) She is so obsessed with the president. She watches him on TV, she has a bookmark with his picture and she talks about him all the time. It is the funniest thing ever. Thought I would share that with all of you.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is too cute!!!! She is always one to make you laugh that little one!!! Off to watch your other "little" one's video---hope all is well over yonder :0)
That is the cutest thing
Post a Comment