Get out and explore!
-
Hi! My name is Nick and I am a firm believer in spontaneous
"mini-adventures". On this blog I hope to inspire you to go out and enjoy
life! I live in th...
For Booking
-
If you are interested in booking me, please contact me at
chrissligh1978@gmail.com
Thanks!
Chris
Thanks for being interested in the blog! Chris Sligh
First Visit to Santa and Christmas Program
-
Jillian had her first holiday program last Wednesday. She was so excited
about the night and when we got there she ran around, hyper and happy. But
soon i...
We have a new blog!
-
I have switched over to a Wordpress blog. You can find us at
http://www.meansfamilyblog.com
To update your subscriptions, use this link...
"http://meansfa...
In Honor of the Good Folks of Middle Tennessee
-
*OK, so I guess I have been a blogger fail, since this is my first post
since April of last year. I let things get in the way, but I am going to do
bette...
Another great giveaway
-
Now that we have decided to homeschool, i am loving all of the homeschool
blogs out there. This giveaway would be perfect for helping us build our
stash of...
Finishing Year 2009
-
Here are some pictures from the rest of 2009... I'll get a real update on
here soon... I promise!
*October 2009: Pumpkin Patch*
*October 2009: UCP No Li...
Goodbye 2008
-
It's so hard to believe 2008 is over. This has been such a bittersweet
year. Some really amazing things happened and also some really awful things.
In July...
I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, an employee. I am constantly striving to be a better wife and mother. While I am not great at getting around to blogging I am trying to make it a priority so my kids can look back on it someday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment